Friday, January 29, 2010

Good news and bad news



It's cold, it's snowing and the heater in the studio is dead as a doornail. The repairman can't even look at it until next Tuesday and will have to order parts. The bad news - it may not be working for another two weeks or so. So much for staying on top of my customer quilting! But the good news is - the darn thing is still under warranty. Usually things we buy die the day after the warranty is up so that really is good news.





So I got to stay in the house and sew my wild and crazy applique blocks together. If I only had the fabric for the border I could get the whole top done. Here is Elsie the cat modeling the finished blocks. I think she knows how pretty she looks on those bright colors.


I have more to keep me busy, maybe I will even reorganize the kitchen cupboards and start on the taxes!

1 comment:

  1. So what's the latest on the heater? did they come today? will it be fixed quickly?

    ReplyDelete