Sunday, November 4, 2012

Postcard from Houston



I'm still hard at work on my wholecloth so no photos there yet.  Gail Stepanek attended the show in Houston and I asked her  to send me a picture of our quilt hanging there. I wish I could have been there too!  Maybe next year I will make it to the show.


Here is Gail with Mistaken Identity and an Honorable Mention ribbon! 





About my last post: someone asked what kind of chalk I used - it is just plain old  schoolroom chalk.  I stick with white and have no problems brushing it off with a soft cloth.

5 comments:

  1. I was fortunate to see this quilt at festival. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulating. That quilt and the quilting is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Beautiful quilt and amazing quilting. Good idea with the chalk on the dark fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quilt is stunning, and I'm in awe of your abilities. Huge congratulations to maker and quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the ribbon, this is a spectacular quilt. I can't begin to think about how many hours you put into the quilting, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete