Thursday, February 10, 2011

Enough already



More snow, even more than last time.  A foot of light fluffy sparkley snow.  It was pretty, but enough already!  I had to cancel another Prairie Quilt Guild meeting!  I will go down in history as the only President of the Guild to cancel two meetings in one year.



I had plenty to do.  I finished this quilt (at the top of this post) for Catherine - it's from a pattern in McCall's Quilting by Rebecca LoGiudice and has a lot of hand work.  Catherine said she had fun making it her own by adding the little details.








The weather is looking up - 60 degrees next week.  I'll have to dig out my shorts!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, was it hard to quilt? I sure hope that the snow stops soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...on digging out the shorts.

    ReplyDelete