Friday, January 7, 2011

Eventide



This is Ann's latest quilt  - it is a Miss Rosie pattern called 'Eventide'.  The color in the photo above is a bit washed out, the quilt actually has more warm beige than the white.  It's a beauty though!  That Ann is a busy quilter, she is bringing me another top next month.


I adjusted the contrast in the close-ups which makes the color really wacky.








If the weather holds, Peter and I plan to drive down to Oklahoma City next week for the Winter Quilt Show.  Anyone else plan to attend?  I have a quilt entered, and Lynn and I entered the quilt we worked on together.  It is supposed to get COLD next week with some snow, so we'll have to wait and see what the weather is like.  My quilts definitely travel more than I do!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the quilt show! Take plenty photos...I love seeing all the great things people are creating.

    ReplyDelete