Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quilts and roses

I have been busy quilting, I finished two nice quilts for Ann but I forgot to take pictures of them before she picked them up.  This is a wall quilt for Mary, it's such a cute pattern by Edyta Sitar.  Another one I will probably never attempt - too many little pieces for a piecing clutz like me.






Meanwhile my roses are blooming like crazy! 




They liked our cool and damp spring weather. This is one of my favorites, Rosa mundi.


 


Unfortunately, all that nice rain made the peonies flop over and the grass grow tall.



I put Lynn's quilt back on my longarm yesterday and it's not coming off until it's finished.  I'm determined to get it done!

1 comment:

  1. Love looking a flowers any day.
    The quilt with the trees, birds and straight vines is really neat and of course your quilting is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete