Monday, November 8, 2010

A basket quilt and some tomatoes




I finished a quilt for Ann, she always does such a beautiful job. This was a pattern I had admired but resolved never to attempt since I am a piecing spaz. I did a lot of quilting on this one even though this is a busy quilt.


 






I love basket quilts, I will have to make one someday, despite my piecing problems!









We finally had a freeze, so I can stop obsessing about watering. I went out and picked every tomato left on the vine and they have been ripening up like crazy. I made tomato sauce for the freezer and tonight we are having BLT's for dinner. Yum.



2 comments:

  1. Your quilting is so pretty! I love how you filled in around the end of the feathers. I will have to remember that one and try it out soon.

    ReplyDelete